A selection of articles related to galician.
Original articles from our library related to the Galician. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galician.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Galician is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galician books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Galician Style Guide
- or deviates from standard practices for Galician localization. Use the Galician language and terminology as described and used in the following publications.
- The Alternative Galician Dictionary
- The Alternative. Galician Dictionary. Version date: 1 June 2004.
Suggested News Resources
- Volvo Ocean Race : Telefonica bound for Galicia
- A van is travelling to the team base in Galicia with all of the team's baggage. Another van is travelling with any spares the team might need and will be in Sanxenxo when “Telefónica” ties up at the Galician port.
- Emigrant detained in Galicia for speeding to Portugal
- A Luso-French emigrant was detained in Galicia for driving to Portugal at 236 kilometres per hour, nearly twice the legal maximum speed and the second highest speed ever registered in that region.
- Fresh fish unloading is maintained in Galician ports
- Between January and June 2011, in the 122 autonomous ports in Galicia 50588 tonnes of fresh fish were unloaded. This volume represents only 0.
- Spain: To the end of the world and back
- Apparently, Galician myths and superstitions are just as replete with banshees and purgatory-stalled spirits as those of the Celts in Ireland.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galician - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Galician language, alphabet and pronunciation
- Information about Galician, a Romance language closely related to Portuguese and spoken by about 3 million people in Galicia in the north west of Spain.
- Galician phrasebook - Wikitravel
- Galician is the Romance language most closely related to Portuguese. It is spoken in Galicia, which is in north-western Spain.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesartificial state
anandpur sahib resolution
escalator spiral escalators
battle of gallipoli aftermath
basic english operations 100 words
malacaang palace history
new age beliefs