A selection of articles related to galingale.
Original articles from our library related to the Galingale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galingale.
- Galangal: Correspondences
- Alpina officinalis or A. galanga Folk Names: Chewing John, China Root, Colic Root, East India Catarrh Root, Galingal, Galingale, Gargaut, India Root, Kaempferia Galanga, Low John the Conqueror, Rhizoma Galangae Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Galingale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galingale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Herbal extract for the control of fruit flies
- Galingale extract makes an effective pesticide. A study shows that galingale extract can provide 99.
- Cyperus fuscus L. Brown Galingale
- Brown Galingale. Native. Vulnerable.
- Ŕ la carte Menu Starters
- Chicken soup with galingale, lemon grass, coriander and fresh. Chilli lime juice. Ł 5.
- Asian Journal of Food and Agro-Industry
- However the headspace vapors of galingale oil exhibited weaker inhibitory effect (MIQ = 25. µL).
- - " . __ Q); 9;;
- Brown Galingale (C)/perus fuscus). DESCRIPTION: A small, often spreading, annual rush-like plant.
Suggested News Resources
- Nature Trust (Malta) concerned about valley degradation
- fresh tractor tracks could be seen on the sensitive valley bed, which is home to restricted watercourse vegetation communities, including species such as the Blue Speedwell Veronica anagallis-aquatica, and the Compact Galingale Cyperus longus.
- Guernsey - A year in wildflowers
- This month the red-brown spikes of the Channel Island native Galingale flower can be spotted in damp meadows such as those around L'Ancresse Bay in the north of the island.
Suggested Web Resources
- galangal; galanga root; galingale Definition in the Food Dictionary at
- galangal; galanga root; galingale [guh-LANG-guhl] A rhizome with a hot, ginger- peppery flavor, galangal is used primarily as a seasoning.
- galingale - definition of galingale by the Free Online Dictionary
- Any of various sedges of the genus Cyperus, especially C. longus of Europe, having rough-edged leaves, reddish spikelets, and aromatic roots.
- Galingale | Define Galingale at Dictionary.com
- Galingale definition, any sedge of the genus Cyperus, esp. an Old World species, C. longus, having aromatic roots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesken wilber biography
astro satellite tv new competition
karl heinrich ulrichs
sacramento kings facts