A selection of articles related to galium odoratum.
Original articles from our library related to the Galium Odoratum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galium Odoratum.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Bedstraw, Fragrant: Correspondences
- Galium triflorum Folk Names: Cleavers, Madder's Cousin Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Galium Odoratum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galium Odoratum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum
- Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum). Ficodes (Alternanthera ficoidea). Alpine Violet (Viola labradorica).
- Documentation - NY Invasive Species Home
- Galium odoratum (L.) Scop. (Asperula odorata L.
- Perennials for Shady Areas
- Sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum). • Crested iris (Iris cristata). • Yellow archangel (Lamiastrum galeobdolon).
- Ground Covers Ground Covers
- Galium odoratum. Geranium (12 varieties). Hedera helix.
- Administration Building and Demonstration Garden Plant List
- Gailardia 'goblin'. Gailardia x grandiflora. Gaillardia artistata 'Arizona Sun'.
Suggested News Resources
- Transform your shade garden
- Sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum); a low-growing ground cover with tiny white flowers in late spring.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galium odoratum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Galium odoratum is a perennial plant in the family Rubiaceae, native to Europe, North Africa It is sometimes confused with Galium triflorum and Galium verum.
- Galium odoratum
- Galium odoratum. (6 ratings) --- Rate this plant / Read comments · Our reviewer's comments. Kemper Code: C820 Common Name: sweet woodruff.
- Galium odoratum - White Flower Farm
- From this broad genus (80 species) of mainly European herbs, one has established itself as a favorite in gardens everywhere. G.
- Paghat's Garden: Galium odoratum
- A few years ago I got a tiny little start of Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum formerly Asperula odorata) at a yard sale.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbyzantine influences
neo-druidism neo-druidism in america
christian revival crusade
tomato tomatoes in italy
pallava persian origins