A selection of articles related to galium odoratum.
Original articles from our library related to the Galium Odoratum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galium Odoratum.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Bedstraw, Fragrant: Correspondences
- Galium triflorum Folk Names: Cleavers, Madder's Cousin Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Galium Odoratum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galium Odoratum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum
- Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum). Ficodes (Alternanthera ficoidea). Alpine Violet (Viola labradorica).
- Documentation - NY Invasive Species Home
- Galium odoratum (L.) Scop. (Asperula odorata L.
- Perennials for Shady Areas
- Sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum). • Crested iris (Iris cristata). • Yellow archangel (Lamiastrum galeobdolon).
- Ground Covers Ground Covers
- Galium odoratum. Geranium (12 varieties). Hedera helix.
- Administration Building and Demonstration Garden Plant List
- Gailardia 'goblin'. Gailardia x grandiflora. Gaillardia artistata 'Arizona Sun'.
Suggested News Resources
- Transform your shade garden
- Sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum); a low-growing ground cover with tiny white flowers in late spring.
Suggested Web Resources
- Galium odoratum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Galium odoratum is a perennial plant in the family Rubiaceae, native to Europe, North Africa It is sometimes confused with Galium triflorum and Galium verum.
- Galium odoratum
- Galium odoratum. (6 ratings) --- Rate this plant / Read comments · Our reviewer's comments. Kemper Code: C820 Common Name: sweet woodruff.
- Galium odoratum - White Flower Farm
- From this broad genus (80 species) of mainly European herbs, one has established itself as a favorite in gardens everywhere. G.
- Paghat's Garden: Galium odoratum
- A few years ago I got a tiny little start of Sweet Woodruff (Galium odoratum formerly Asperula odorata) at a yard sale.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespresident of india executive powers
nile crocodile habitat and range
adenosine action on the heart
samuel beckett prose
burmese language dialects and accents
kingdom of kaffa history