A selection of articles related to galium odoratum.
Original articles from our library related to the Galium Odoratum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galium Odoratum.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Bedstraw, Fragrant: Correspondences
- Galium triflorum Folk Names: Cleavers, Madder's Cousin Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Galium Odoratum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galium Odoratum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fragrance for all seasons | Garden Column
- Both of these like a semi-shaded area in which to grow. Sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum) does well in and around violets. The flowers of sweet woodruff are fragrant, but only when they are wilted and soaked in May wine or when they dry later in the season.
- Aspérule odorante, Galium odoratum
- L'aspérule odorante (Galium odoratum, famille des Rubiacées) est une petite plante champêtre et sauvage, vivace, tapissante, de mi-ombre, plutôt commune dans les sous-bois, les lisières de feuillus et les clairières d'Europe et de Russie. Excellent ...
- Sweet woodruff spreads quickly, but dormancy lurks in hot, dry conditions
- Answer: Sweet woodruff ( Galium odoratum) is a delicate, green ground cover that produces small, white, hay-scented blooms in the spring.
- The top herbs for small spaces
- Camomile, thyme, sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum), sweet violet (Viola odorata) and Corsican mint all work well as groundcovers. For a herbal lawn, try camomile or thyme. Roman camomile is the one to choose, not German camomile (Matricaria recutita), ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesportugal lusitania
carl friedrich gauss
transportation in austria highways