A selection of articles related to galium.
Original articles from our library related to the Galium. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Galium.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Bedstraw, Fragrant: Correspondences
- Galium triflorum Folk Names: Cleavers, Madder's Cousin Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Galium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GALIUM. GALLA.
- GALIUM. The herb Galium aparine, Linné, and other species of Galium (Nat. Ord.
- Catchweed bedstraw: Galium aparine L.
- A Pacific Northwest Extension Publication • Oregon • Idaho • Washington. L.C.
- Galium aparine L.
- (Galium aparine is reportedly a native of North America, with some reported introductions of non-native forms; please refer to the 'origin' section under.
- Galium aparine
- Galium aparine (Asperula odorata, Cahinca racemosa, Cephalanthus occidentalis, The genus name Galium is derived from gala, the Greek word for milk.
Suggested News Resources
- Transform your shade garden
- Sweet woodruff (Galium odoratum); a low-growing ground cover with tiny white flowers in late spring.
- Scientists grow nanowire directly on a crystal — and help usher in the next
- In this case the researchers used nickel catalyst nanoparticles to produce galium nitride nanoparticles, which are commonly used in electronics.
- The next-gen of electronics headed our way with the help of nanowires grown
- the nanowires are teased out along the furrows, resulting in long, horizontal, perfectly aligned wires. In this case the researchers used nickel catalyst nanoparticles to produce galium nitride nanoparticles, which are commonly used in electronics.
- Ích lợi của uống trà
- Ung thư phổi: Hoàng liên ô rô 15g, thạch quyết minh 30g, toàn yết 6g, cương tàm 9g, câu đằng 9g, trư ương ương (Galium aparine) 30g, xà lục cốc (Amorphophallus konjac) 30g (sắc trước). Sắc uống ngày 1 thang.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gallium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with Galium. ..
- PLANTS Profile for Galium aparine (stickywilly) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Galium aparine (stickywilly) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Melting a galium tool - YouTube
- Aug 9, 2009 This Galium tool is not galium.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestreaty of vervins
crow nation geography
coat of arms of vatican city
apoptygma berzerk style
khmer rouge political ideology
dimmer dimming curves