A selection of articles related to gall bladder.
Original articles from our library related to the Gall Bladder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gall Bladder.
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony (jasper) qtz. Translucent. Confidence, boldness, initiative, dramatic abilities, assertiveness, outgoingness. Precision, analysis, appetite, awareness of feelings. Orange and yellow chakras. Warms and cleanses blood,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Gall Bladder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gall Bladder books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Family: Post-op gallbladder surgery death was preventable
- (KMSP) - Gary Bougie was two months shy of his 36th birthday when he died nearly two years ago.
- Healthy gallbladder diet: Foods to eat and avoid for gallbladder problems
- Healthy gallbladder diet: Foods to eat and avoid for gallbladder problems Following a gallbladder diet can help keep it healthy along with reducing the risk of painful gallbladder stones and the complications they can bring.
- askST: Is a liver and gall bladder detox plan beneficial or harmful?
- Reader Praise Tan wrote to askST about an article she read advocating a liver and gall bladder detox plan: "It involves drinking ½ a cup of olive oil and lemon juice after 'eating clean' the whole day.
- The Gall Bladder: The Official of Decision Making and Judgment
- The Gall Bladder, with its paired official, the liver, is the element wood within us. Wood grants us the power of birth – new beginnings, growth, breaking through boundaries and surging forward. It is the vigorous, exuberant energy of the Spring season.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gall Bladder Topics
Related searchesday dreaming
inspector gadget gadgetmobile
maitreya maitreyas tusita heaven
nichiren turning point
vijay mallya lifestyle