A selection of articles related to gall bladder.
Original articles from our library related to the Gall Bladder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gall Bladder.
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony (jasper) qtz. Translucent. Confidence, boldness, initiative, dramatic abilities, assertiveness, outgoingness. Precision, analysis, appetite, awareness of feelings. Orange and yellow chakras. Warms and cleanses blood,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Gall Bladder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gall Bladder books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gallbladder Ultrasonography Procedures Manual
- THIRD NATIONAL HEALTH AND. NUTRITION EXAMINATION SURVEY. GALLBLADDER ULTRASONOGRAPHY.
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Jun 23, 2011 Gallbladder cancer is a cancer that starts in the gallbladder.
Suggested News Resources
- Colton Read
- Colton Read of Arlington was in the Air Force in 2009 when he went into the base hospital for routine gallbladder surgery, things went horrifically wrong, and they had to amputate both legs mid-thigh.
- Hospitalâ€™s expert on liver disease
- A NEW consultant with a special interest in liver, gallbladder and pancreatic disorders has joined Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust from a hospital in the south-west.
- Ask the health experts: Gallbladder surgery often results in digestive issues
- I recently had my gallbladder removed and since my surgery, I have continued to have diarrhea, even as I try to eat more fiber and have taken some anti-diarrhea medications. What else can I do? You are not alone.
- Chinese doctors to call for 'cruel' bear farms to be closed
- On the farms, the bears - mostly Asiatic black bears - are kept in tiny, cramped cages and milked for their bile through crude holes cut into the abdomen wall and the gall bladder.
- ASU volleyball, missing head coach, sweeps Denver University in opener
- Watson was home recovering from gall bladder surgery, no doubt cheered by the news that ASU swept Denver University, 25-14, 25-12, 25-23, at Wells Fargo Arena.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gallbladder Gallstones - Diet, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and
- 4 hours ago Viewer question: My sister had her gallbladder removed recently.
- Gallbladder Symptoms
- Signs and symptoms of a gallbladder attack such as ... symptoms of gallstones and other gallbladder diseases.