- Food Diet That Can Prevent Gallstone Formation
- As posted by MedicineNet, this can cause severe back pain and upper abdominal pain when the gallstones start to block the bile ducts of our gallbladder.
- Silent gallstones
- Majority of people who have gallstones are asymptomatic. These silent gallstones are detected through ultrasound or CT scan done for some other purposes.
- What are gallstones?
- Repeated episodes cause the gallbladder wall structure to thicken, pushing the stones up against the cystic duct. Stone impaction at this site is likely to cause severe, unrelenting pain.
- Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation): Causes, types and treatment
- Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation): Causes, types and treatment Cholecystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a sac-like organ located just below the liver, on the upper right side of the abdomen.
- Gallbladder Fossa Abscess Masquerading as Cholecystitis After Cholecystectomy
- We present a case of a 59-y-old woman who had undergone cholecystectomy and was subsequently found to have an abscess within the gallbladder fossa. A hepatobiliary scan using 99mTc-diisopropyliminodiacetic acid demonstrated the characteristic rim ...
Gallbladder Cholecystitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallbladder Cholecystitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gallbladder Cholecystitis Topics
Related searchesskepticism philosophical skepticism
yngwie j malmsteen
quechua language vocabulary
newhart larry darryl and darryl
beachwear history of beachwear