- Definition. Cholecystitis refers to a painful inflammation of the gallbladder's wall.
- Xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis vs Gallbladder carcinoma
- Gallbladder carcinoma. Cholecystitis and cholelithiasis. Hepatic flexure syndrome.
- Ultrasound of Gallbladder Wall Thickening and its Relation to
- and its Relation to. Cholecystitis. STEPHEN.
- Xanthogranulomatous Cholecystitis versus Gallbladder Carcinoma'
- Cholecystitis versus. Gallbladder. Carcinoma'.
- The importance of preventive medical care
- If infection in the gallbladder, cholecystitis develops, the operation is harder and the patient generally requires admission to the hospital.
- Cholecystitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gall bladder perforation (GBP) is a rare but life-threatening complication of acute cholecystitis.
- Cholecystitis Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments
- Jul 22, 2009 Cholecystitis is inflammation of the gallbladder, a small organ near the liver that plays a part in digesting food.
- Acute cholecystitis: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Acute cholecystitis is a sudden inflammation of the gallbladder that causes In 90% of cases, acute cholecystitis is caused by gallstones in the gallbladder.
- Cholecystitis And Gallbladder Disease Explained
- Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gall bladder, leading to pain in the right upper abdomen, with associated nausea, vomiting and in some cases, jaundice.
Gallbladder Cholecystitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallbladder Cholecystitis books and related discussion.