A selection of articles related to gallium history.
Original articles from our library related to the Gallium History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gallium History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Gallium History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallium History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History of Gallium–Nitride-Based Light-Emitting Diodes for Illumination
- ABSTRACT | The history of development for gallium–nitride- based light-emitting diodes (LEDs) is reviewed. We identify two broad developments in GaN-based ...
- Microwave Magazine article on History of CSICS
- Aug 2, 2015 tor Integrated Circuit Sym- posium (CSICS), formerly the Gallium. Arsenide Integrated Circuit (GaAs IC). Symposium, has brought III–V device.
- The Silicon Solar Cell Turns 50 - NREL
- The introduc- tion of gallium made it positively charged. Pearson then dipped the gallium-rich silicon into a hot lithium bath, according to Fuller's instructions.
- HISTORY. Gallium is generally stated to be soluble in sodium hydroxide and in hydrochloric, nitric, and sulfuric. The element gallium was discovered and ...
- GALLIUM RECOVERY — TECHNOLOGICAL ALTERNATIVES
- Bayer liquor is the principal source for gallium production. ... Various options are available for obtaining gallium metal from Bayer liquor depending on the history.
Suggested News Resources
- Raytheon to Exhibit AESA Patriot Radar at 2016 AUSA Global Force Symposium and
- Raytheon Company funded, developed and built a new Gallium Nitride (GaN) powered Active Electronically Scanned Array main antenna for the combat-proven Patriot Air and Missile Defense System. Raytheon will exhibit its prototype Patriot ...
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals' (PGNX) CEO Mark Baker on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings
- Before I begin, I will remind you that the remarks made on this call that are not historical in nature maybe forward-looking statements and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Our actual results may differ materially.
- Q&A: WPI's Professor Alexander Emanuel on the Future of Power Electronics
- MG: Yole Développement estimates that the gallium-nitride (GaN) device market size will reach $303 million by 2020. Thinking about emerging/evolving ... AE: Power electronics technology has a most interesting history.
- QCL Primer: History, Characteristics, Applications
- In 1970, Izuo Hayashi and Morton Panish of Bell Laboratories succeeded in creating a laser diode that could operate at room temperature; the breakthrough was in creating a double heterostructure by sandwiching a thin active layer of gallium arsenide ...
Suggested Web Resources
- It's Elemental - The Element Gallium
- The Element Gallium - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
- Gallium»historical information [WebElements Periodic Table]
- This WebElements periodic table page contains historical information for the element gallium.
- Gallium - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic Table
- Element Gallium (Ga), Group 13, Atomic Number 31, p-block, Mass 69.723. Sources ...
- Gallium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. File:Gallium drops.ogv Play media.
- Facts About Gallium - LiveScience
- May 9, 2013 Properties, sources and uses of the element gallium, including gallium scan, gallium arsenide and gallium nitride.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.