- A rare metallic element that is liquid near room temperature, expands on solidifying, and is found as a trace element in coal, bauxite, and other minerals.
- Procedures/Diagnostic Tests Gallium scan
- Cente. Instit. Clinical.
- Society of Nuclear Medicine Procedure Guideline for Gallium
- Society of Nuclear Medicine Procedure Guideline for Gallium Scintigraphy in Inflammation. Version 3.0, approved June 2, 2004.
- (Data in kilograms of gallium content, unless otherwise noted). Domestic Production and Use: No domestic primary gallium recovery was reported in 2002.
- Gallium Scan
- A gallium scan is a test done in the Nuclear Medicine Division that looks at your whole body and checks for an abscess or tumors.
- Gallium and Arthritis
- cal journal describing the effects of gallium nitrate in eliminating arthritis for years.
- Global Solar Energy opens thin film plant in Germany
- The modules, based on CIGS (Copper, Indium, Gallium and diselenide) technology, are said to achieve efficiencies of up to 12.6 percent, due to "a unique mixing ratio".
- Magnolia Solar developing full spectrum PV, with single junction cells
- 23, Magnolia Solar said it demonstrated high-voltage Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) quantum well waveguide solar cells, which are being developed by the company.
- Gallium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gallium is a chemical element that has the symbol Ga and atomic number 31.
- Playing with Gallium: part 1 - YouTube
- Oct 7, 2010 Melting Gallium. Gallium beating heartby wwwperiodictableru88254 views; Thumbnail 2:47. Add to.
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Gallium | Essential
- Information on uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
- Gallium Visual Systems Inc.
- Software components and tools for real-time mapping and geotracking.
- Information, images and videos about Gallium - general properties, discovery, states, energies, appearance and characteristics.
Gallium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvoltage divider rule resistor divider
list of euphemisms
alveolar tap in english
morty and ferdie fieldmouse
maya angelou careers