- Gallium alloys could be the future of radio frequency electronics
- 2/19/2016 - WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Ohio -- Electronic circuits and antennas for integral Air Force systems and tasks could one day receive a boost in effectiveness, thanks to the research and development of Gallium Liquid Metal Alloys ...
- Electrochemical etching improves gallium nitride
- Researchers in Moldova, Australia, the UK and Germany have developed a new way to improve the electrical and optical properties of gallium nitride by photoelectrochemically etching the material once it has been grown by a technique known as hydride ...
- Indium gallium nitride barriers enhance LED power and efficiency
- South China University of Technology has shown improved power and efficiency performance for indium gallium nitride (InGaN) light-emitting diodes (LEDs) with 1.2% indium-content multiple-quantum-well (MQW) barriers [Zhiting Lin et al, J. Phys.
- Tantalum barrier reduces gallium phosphide contact resistance
- Korea University has been working to improve metal contacts on aluminium gallium indium phosphide (AlGaInP) light-emitting diodes (LEDs) [Dae-Hyun Kim et al, Jpn. J. Appl.
- IDTechEx Interview Alta Devices: Solar Cells from Gallium Arsenide
- Interview with Alta Devices at the Energy Harvesting & Storage USA event.
Gallium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary clothes
square root of 2 history
bettino craxi the sigonella incident
thalidomide the thalidomide tragedy
chinatown singapore transportation