A selection of articles related to gallstones.
Original articles from our library related to the Gallstones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gallstones.
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Only clear is used for healing.) Red: 1st and 2nd chakras. Warms, energizes emotionally and physically (arthritis, frostbite, paralysis), grounds. Used by ancient cultures. Exhaustion, low BP, detoxing and strengthening blood,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Gallstones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallstones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What are gallstones?
- Gallstones. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse. National.
- Dieting and Gallstones
- Gallstones are clusters of solid material that form in the gallbladder. The most gallstones do not know that they have them and experience no symptoms.
Suggested News Resources
- BC says ex-patients of 'holistic healer' may rate compensation
- By Darryl Greer, For Postmedia News August 26, 2011 For years, Richmond, BC, resident Selina She Yin Tsui held herself out as a "holistic healer," diagnosing ailments ranging from tapeworms, gallstones and parasites all the way up to cancer.
- Zapatera HS students present alternative cure for gallstones
- By Bernadette A. Parco AT AN inventors' exhibit, a teenager can be observed explaining to people twice his age his discovery, a possible treatment for gallstones.
- Inventors concoct drugs to treat wounds, bladder
- Gregor Burgeos from the Sendai University in Japan on dissolving gallstones using the internal organs of tilapia fish.
- Gallstone cases on the rise
- Most of these patients were later diagnosed to be suffering from gallstones. He said most of the hospitals in Assam have reported a sudden increase in gallstones cases though no official study has been conducted on the causes behind this rise so far.
- Family Doctor - Gallstone symptoms require further investigation
- Results seem to show gallstones. I am not convinced that this is my problem because I haven't had any pain related to the nausea. I am overweight but have lost about 12 pounds since this whole thing started.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gallstones - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Provides general information about gallstones, including causes, risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Gallstones Symptoms, Attack, Treatments, Causes, Prevention
- Oct 22, 2009 Get information on gallbladder problems and learn how to treat the symptoms of gallstones and a gallbladder attack.
- Gallstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A gallstone is a crystalline concretion formed within the gallbladder by accretion of bile components.
- Gallstones - MayoClinic.com
- Gallstones — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment for this sometimes painful digestive disorder.
- Gallbladder Gallstones - Diet, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and
- 5 hours ago What is the relationship of gallbladder sludge to gallstones? How are What are the potential pitfalls of diagnosing gallstones?