A selection of articles related to gallstones.
Original articles from our library related to the Gallstones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gallstones.
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Only clear is used for healing.) Red: 1st and 2nd chakras. Warms, energizes emotionally and physically (arthritis, frostbite, paralysis), grounds. Used by ancient cultures. Exhaustion, low BP, detoxing and strengthening blood,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Gallstones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gallstones books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What are gallstones?
- Gallstones are tricky customers. Certainly, not all gallstones are the same. Scientifically, they comprise cholesterol stones, pigment stones and “mixed stones”, which are really what they sound like, i.
- Food Diet That Can Prevent Gallstone Formation
- As posted by MedicineNet, this can cause severe back pain and upper abdominal pain when the gallstones start to block the bile ducts of our gallbladder.
- Silent gallstones
- Majority of people who have gallstones are asymptomatic. These silent gallstones are detected through ultrasound or CT scan done for some other purposes.
- Doctors call for early diagnosis of gall stones
- According to senior gastroenterologist Prasanna Kumar Reddy of Apollo Hospitals, gall stones could occur in individuals who are obese, those consuming high fat/high cholesterol food, those taking medication containing oestrogen, those who have a family ...
- On a sour note: Tamarind linked to gallstones
- Chennai: Ten years ago, a Chennai-based gasteroenterologist found a statistical link between eating tamarind-based dishes and gallstones, one of the established causes of cancer of gall bladder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
60s significant people
fa premier league trivia
batman begins trivia