- Royal routes through Chiang Mai
- The fifth route is Wat Chan-Galyani Vadhana (also located at the northwest of Chiang Mai city).
- Playing it well
- Besides her various functions, Naraporn is the chairperson of Board of Committee for Promoting Institute Affairs of Princess Galyani Vadhana Institute of Music.
- Royal music in the air
- The institute was conceived in 2007 to commemorate the 84th birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Galyani Vadhana, sister of His Majesty the King. When she died on January 2, 2008, efforts continued with an eye to bringing new audiences to classical ...
- Concierto en Phom Penh marca relaciones Tailandia- Cambodia
- En el recital, estudiantes del Instituto de Música de Galyani Vadhana de Tailandia (PGVMI en inglés) y de la Universidad Real de Bellas Artes de Cambodia también interpretarán composiciones de los reyes King Rama IX y Norodom Sihanouk. El evento lo ...
- Requiem Aternam: A Russian tribute to a Thai princess
- Princess Galyani Vadhana, the elder sister of Ananda Mahidol (Rama VIII) and King Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX), was the Royal Patron of the Bangkok International Festival of Dance & Music. When she passed away in 2008, the festival's chairman J.S.
Galyani Vadhana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Galyani Vadhana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Galyani Vadhana Topics
Related searcheslist of barney and friends stage shows
ring of honor events
treaty of versailles conditions
mega man background
personal lubricant types
flunk morning star