- No Suit-Boot or Dhoti-Gamcha! Middle class needs a customised budget
- Now, headlines don't look good with Dhoti-Gamcha, unless you happen to be the editor of “Dakshini Madhya Pradesh Kisan Dainik” or “Harit Pradesh Andolan Saaptahik”. We want our money back now from the Prime Minister who addressed the world and ...
- Handloom Still Rules Marriage
- It is not the women who have specific garments for the marriage. For the occasion, there is special 'Gamcha' (towel) which is pretty costly ranging from Rs 380 to Rs 550.
- Budget 2016: We need better pay, not a new name, say men in red
- With his thick cotton red shirt, white pajamas, a shiny brass 'billa' on the arm and a gamcha bunched up on the head, the coolie is an integral part of the railways.
- Watch: This video on Niagara Falls is hilarious, but the commentary by Indori
- A video about Indore based tourist and his maiden visit to Niagara Falls emerged as the biggest internet sensation recently. The non-descript, simple, bespectacled businessman from Indore made the most of his visit to world's largest waterfalls.
- Tired of body search, student appears for test in undergarments
- Chapra: A student tired of frisking decided to shun his uniform and appeared for the ongoing class 12 examinations wearing a vest and clad in a pink gamcha.
Gamcha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gamcha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.