Gamma Ray Uses
A selection of articles related to gamma ray uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Gamma Ray Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gamma Ray Uses.
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
Gamma Ray Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gamma Ray Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Detecting radioactive material from a remote distance
- Researchers have proposed a new way to detect radioactive material using two co-located laser beams that interact with elevated levels of oxygen ions near a gamma-ray emitting source. Credit: Joshua Isaacs, et al/ University of Maryland.
- Gamma rays are likely keeping us from knowing where neutrinos come from
- In a new study published by Physical Review Letters, researchers used data from the observatory to learn that the massive powerful sources of neutrinos may be hidden from gamma-ray observation tools normally used to detect cosmic phenomena.
- Global Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety Industry
- LONDON, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Radiation Detection, Monitoring and Safety in US$ Thousand by the following End-Use Sectors: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Nuclear Power, and Others.
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success
- The use of radiation for medical treatments dates to the late 1800s, and was successfully used as cancer therapy beginning in the 1930s. Now, advanced radiation therapies ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.