- RAMESHWARAM: THE TEMPLE CITY
- Rameshwaram is called the temple city of Tamilnadu. Located at the South-Eastern corner of the state this city is the is the foremost religious city for both Vaishnavaites and Shaivites pilgrims.
- Images from the wild
- Here it is Bhimasena and when the play begins, he is near Mount Gandhamadana. Then the story is unfolded as a Nirvahana. After taking note of the mountain's size and features, Bhimasena remembers the reason for him being there and in flashback mode ...
- Sarnath - the place of Gautama Buddha first sermon
- Pacceka Buddhas, having spent seven days in contemplation in the Gandhamadana, bathe in the Anotatta Lake and come to the habitations of men through the air, in search of alms. They descend to earth at Isipatana. Sometimes the Pacceka Buddhas come ...
- Tales of Ganga, The River Goddess
- Sita drains Gandhamadana and through Bhadrashva falls into the eastern sea; Chakshus flows through Ketumala and falls into the western sea; Alakananda flows through Bharata Varsha and falls into the southern sea; and, Bhadra streams through ...
Gandhamadana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gandhamadana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgame classes of games
the ninth gate
etymology of india
list of artificial islands