- Dictionary - Definition of Gandhari (character) English( ), Kannada, Ratings. Gandhari (character), ಗಾಂಧಾರಿ, 1, 0.
- The Gāndhārī Dictionary Project lexicographic integration and
- The Gāndhārī Dictionary Project lexicographic integration and corpus‐dictionary interaction. Stefan Baums and Andrew Glass.
- Curriculum vitae
- Literature; dissertation topic: “A Gāndhārī commentary on early Buddhist verses: British Library Kharoṣṭhī fragments 7, 9, 13 and 18”).
- “One-in Herself”
- References related to Early Buddhism
- Book/ English. 7. T.
- Relics of religious tolerance
- The Gandhari people were settled since the Vedic times on the banks of the Kabul River down to its confluence with the Indus. The name "Gandhari" is mentioned in the Rig Veda and ancient inscriptions dating back to the Achaemenians of Persia.
- Mathura comes to Chennai
- Shabana Azmi has lent voice for Gandhari, Konkona Sen for Radha, Nandita Das for Draupadi, Prabhu for Bheeman, Radhika for Devaki and Milind Soman for Duryodhan. Suriya has given voice over for Krishna.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Celebration of Krishna's birth, Indian culture
- Pinar Istek Five-year-old Sankeerth Gandhari avoids a piñata Saturday during the celebration ceremony of Krishna's birth at Shanthi Mandir Hindu temple.
- Magic beckons through Shobana's Krishna...
- Shabana Azmi will be seen as Gandhari, Konkona Sen as Radha and Nandita Das as Draupadi. Sound design is by Resul Pookutty, art is by Rajeevan whereas the choreography and direction is by Shobana.
- Of epic proportions
- Using the voices of well-known actors to portray key characters worked well, especially those of Prabhu (Nandan and Bhima), Shabana Azmi (Gandhari) and Konkana Sen (Radha). Vivek, the voice of Krishna, was a pleasant surprise.
- Gandhari (character) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gāndhārī (Sanskrit: गांधारी) is a character in the Hindu epic, the Mahābhārata.
- Sarala Mahabharat: KUNTI AND GANDHARI
- Apr 1, 2008 Gandhari was issueless when Yudhisthira was born. She felt insecure and worried.
- Gandhari.org – Bibliography
- Three Gāndhārī Ekottarikāgama‐Type Sūtras: British Library Kharoṣṭhī Fragments 12 and 14. Gandhāran Buddhist Texts, Volume 2.
Gandhari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gandhari books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.