- gandharva ( Sanskrit; Pāli, gandhabba ). 1. A class of heavenly beings, famed particularly for their musical skills.
- Vena, Veda, Venus
- Satapatha BrŻahman.a 5.1.
- Pushpadanta's Shivamahimna Stotram A Paean to Lord Shiva's
- Pushpadanta was a king of the divine species of Gandharvas, renowned for their be thrown in the Gandharva's way in order to spell ruin on him.
- Balajis ornamental leaves stolen, gang held
- Tirupati Urban superintendent of police J Prabhakar Rao said that the gang, led by R Ramesh (29) of Uppuguda in Hyderabad, was involved in the theft of 57 gold-coated leaves, figures of Gandharvas and Srichakra - all worth `70000.
- Profusion of curves
- There is a sense of mysticism in all the canvases, be it the Apsara series, Krishna as Venugopal, Gandharvas, Panchamukha Gayatri on a yellow shaded lotus or just a space filled with lotuses.
- Gandharva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gandharva is a name used for distinct mythological beings in Hinduism and Buddhism; it is also a term for skilled singers in Indian classical music.
- The Gandharvas - First Day Of Spring - YouTube
- Mar 20, 2008 Music video for the song "First Day of Spring" by London, Ontario's The Gandharvas.
- Aug 26, 1997 The Gandharvas were spirits of the air, forests, and mountains; they were the mates of the Apsaras.
Gandharvas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gandharvas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches30th century bc significant persons
taj mahal construction
kadena air base
psychology principles of psychology
list of tongue-twisters albanian
santander spain history