A selection of articles related to ganesha iconography.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganesha Iconography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganesha Iconography.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Nun was the god who personified the primeval waters, the chaos which existed before there was shape and form, the dark liquid mass out of which there appeared the creator-god. Nun is regarded as having no surface, stretching into infinity. Not subject to...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Ganesha Iconography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganesha Iconography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rediscovering the sculptural legacy of Shivas of the south
- If not out of any intense religiosity or devotion, just as a curious student of art, it is interesting to see and study a wide variety of architecture related to Shiva iconography.
- How the Jogis, Who Were Wandering Minstrels, Became Unique Artists
- “In May 1986, several years after Ganesh had started drawing, Haku bhai asked Teju to draw something. She took to drawing immediately, at ease with the new tools, and evolving her own iconography…. While Ganesh prefers to draw with a pen and do black ...
- Enriching set vocabulary
- A portion of the tarangam involved the duo dancing on the edge of brass plates where one held sculpture-like stances based on iconographic forms while the other executed intricate designs through the medium of dance.
- Reliving the glory of Raja Ravi Varma
- NT NETWORK speaks to the chairperson of the Foundation, Bharani Thirunal Rukmini Bayi Varma (the great-great grand daughter of Raja Ravi Varma), CEO Gitanjali Maini, honorary secretary Ganesh V Shivaswamy and trustee, Jay Varma to understand ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ganesha Iconography Topics
animal farm isbn numbers
charlie brown history
kratos aurion quotes