A selection of articles related to ganesha prayers.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganesha Prayers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganesha Prayers.
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Philemon
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy our brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer, 1:2 And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellowsoldier, and to the church in thy house: 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from...
New Testament >> Philemon
- The Key to the Key (and the Goetia)
- The tradition of ceremonial magick holds that the Key of Solomon and the Goetia (the Lesser Key) recount a viable method for evoking spirits, through the use of conjurations, symbols (talismans or pentacles), prayers and action, under the auspices of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Ganesha Prayers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganesha Prayers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Massive Hindu temple coming to Burnaby
- The new building's prayer hall will accommodate 800 people. The dinning room will seat another 800 guests. It will also provide educational services, such as Ganesh Hindi School, and resources for seniors.
- Transformer god praised in Stratford celebrations
- The Maha Shivaratri celebrations at Radha Krishna Temple in Cedars Road, Stratford, honoured the god, who joins Vishnu and Brahma as one of Hinduism's three major deities, with dancing, singing and prayer from 6am to 9pm on Monday.
- PHOTO: Sachin Tendulkar offers prayers to Lord Ganesha with family
- Former India cricketer Sachin Tendulkar offered prayers to Lord Ganesha after visiting the Lalbaugcha Raja temple on the first day of the Ganesh Chaturthi. Last Updated: Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 17:13. 0.
- On Mahashivratri, find the meaning of Shiva's 'creative destruction'
- The festival of Maha Shivaratri is marked by Hindus through fasting and offering prayers in a night-long vigil. (AFP) ... Similarly, when Ganesha was killed, Parvati unleashed the dance of death till her anger was appeased.
- Stash Box: How to Chill With a Chillum
- No one is sure if the Nepalese invented it, or if it was brought by Muslim traders, but the chillum's use is an essential part of the rituals of yogis and sadhus, Hindu priests who worship Shiva and Ganesha.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.