A selection of articles related to ganga pollution.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganga Pollution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganga Pollution.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ganga Pollution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganga Pollution books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GANGA POLLUTION MATTER
- GANGA POLLUTION MATTER. Writ Petition (Civil) No. 3727/1985 (M.
- Case Study I* - The Ganga, India
- The Ganga receives over 60 per cent of its discharge from its tributaries.
- Ganga and Gandagi: Interpretations of Pollution and Waste in Benaras
- how theories of purity and pollution figure in waste management and in debates about public uses of the Ganga.
- Ganga Action Plan-A critical analysis The Ganga River Ganga is not
- situation is the same throughout the length of the river. Ganga Action Plan (GAP).
- POLLUTION STUDIES OF THE GANGA RIVER. Biomonitoring of
- pollution and begin soil conservation, tree planting, and rainwater harvesting.
Suggested News Resources
- Idol melt plan to save river
- “This is a welcome move to minimise Ganga pollution. Despite the widespread use of lead-free paint last year, lead contamination of the river has increased,” said Krishnajyoti Goswami, a scientist working on lead pollution.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pollution of the Ganges - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [[Image:Clothing by the river.jpg|thumb|People bathing and washing.
- Ganga pollution reaches alarming levels - Hindustan Times
- Jun 5, 2007 A recent study says the level of pollution in it has made the river water unfit even for agricultural, reports Utpal Parashar.
- SMF - Ganga Pollution
- GANGA POLLUTION. Prayer on the bank of Ganga at Haridwar. Hindus have long believed that the water of Ganga has a special purity.
- Ganga river pollution in India- A brief report. - Earth Day Network
- Ganga is becoming toxic day by day. by Dr. Nitish Priyadarshi Most ancient civilizations grew along the banks of rivers.
- GANGA POLLUTION, a photo from West Bengal, East | TrekEarth
- Feb 25, 2005 This photo from West Bengal, East is titled 'GANGA POLLUTION'.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ganga Pollution Topics
meaning of dreams about reading
geat on gautar and geatas
my bloody valentine eps