A selection of articles related to ganga pollution.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganga Pollution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganga Pollution.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ganga Pollution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganga Pollution books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Government Issues Closure Notices to 141 Polluting Units Along Ganga
- NEW DELHI: The government has issued closure notices to 141 polluting units, especially those along the Ganga river, for not installing pollution monitoring devices that can enable authorities to keep a track on their emissions.
- Ganga Pollution: Green Court Asks Industries Why They Shouldn't Be Shut
- "Is there any single industry which is polluting according to you (industries)? In the last two years, we have not heard so from you people, still the pollution exists.
- NGT forms panel to look into units polluting Ganga
- The green panel also asked the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board to inform it about the industrial units of tannery, paper and pulp, textile, located along the banks of the Ganga, to submit their stand before it.
- Over Rs 87 crore received as donation to Clean Ganga Fund: Govt
- He added the ministry also held consultations with industries located along the Ganga over bringing down pollution level in the river.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ganga Pollution Topics
agathe uwilingiyimana early life