- Gan Garoo: The Kangaroo Petting Zoo
- Just off Route 669, which cuts through the Beit She'an Valley, Gan Garoo – which takes its name from the Hebrew word for park ("gan") and the marsupial – is but one of the kibbutz's attractions.
- From Winnie-the-Pooh to Israeli Gan Garoo
- Here, visitors can travel to a different continent — thanks, bizarrely enough, to the British creator of the anthropomorphic bear Winnie-the-Pooh, A.A. Milne.
- The story of Australia's first reconciliation
- One of the men said 'gangaroo' and Parkinson wrote down 'kangaroo'. He wrote down 132 Guugu Yimithirr words and their meanings—and this is the very first record of any Aboriginal writing.
- Fancy a blish? It's the new slang for a nice cuppa: New list of 'gibberish
- If this sounds like gibberish to you, you're now in the minority, according to experts. Linguists have published a list of new list of 'domestic' slang words which they say are now commonplace in British homes.
Gangaroo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gangaroo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessony proprietary formats
dry cell chemistry
satya gandhi and satyagraha
tank destroyer modern tank destroyers
deus ex characters jojo fine