Ganges Shark Endangerment
A selection of articles related to ganges shark endangerment.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganges Shark Endangerment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganges Shark Endangerment.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Receptive. Elements: Water & Akasha. White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith. Of the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, thus balancing emotions, especially for water signs. Absorbs thoughts, emotions. For solar plexus chakra (digestion,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Ganges Shark Endangerment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganges Shark Endangerment books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- India's Shark Trade: An analysis of Indian shark landings based on
- 'vulnerable' and one -- the freshwater Ganges shark -- listed as critically endangered (Samudra 2001).
- Shark hunting – an indiscriminate trade endangering
- Apr 25, 2007 1082. Table 3. Endangered shark species.
- Sharks in Danger: Global Shark Conservation Status with Reference
- the bull shark and the Ganges shark, freshwater rivers (Stevens. 1987:37).
- critically endangered species brochure.indd
- CRITICALLY ENDANGERED IS THE HIGHEST RISK CRITICALLY ENDANGERED MEANS THAT THE NATURAL .
- Shark! Goals of the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Education
- species—like the rare Ganges shark (Glyphis gangeticus) may soon ..
Suggested Web Resources
- People For Animals: Endangered Species : Sharks : Ganges Sharks
- Critically Endangered. A little-known species, lives in freshwater, inshore marine and estuarine systems.
- Ganges shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ganges shark is believed to be seriously endangered.
- Bull Sharks - Bull Shark Pictures - Bull Shark Facts - National
- Bull sharks currently are not threatened or endangered. However, they are fished widely for their meat, hides, and oils, and their numbers are likely shrinking.
- The Mysterious, Endangered River Sharks (Glyphis spp.)
- Many shark enthusiasts know about the Bull Shark (Carcharhinus leucas), a large, The six known river sharks are definitely rare and probably endangered.
- Glyphis gangeticus (Ganges Shark)
- Red List Category & Criteria: Critically Endangered A2cde; C2b ver 3.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ganges Shark Endangerment Topics
Related searchesmalignant hyperthermia history
housing in japan traditional housing
list of masonic organizations