A selection of articles related to ganges valley.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganges Valley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganges Valley.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ganges Valley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganges Valley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cruise and Resort News: Ganges Trip; Ansel Adams Exhibition
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, recently announced plans for their first visit to Bhutan this spring, and in celebration, Uma by Como, Paro, a 29-room resort in the Paro Valley of Bhutan, has introduced a “Royal ...
- India cultural fest opens, pays fine for river construction
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, second left, waves to delegates during the inauguration of a massive cultural festival on the banks of the river Yamuna, in New Delhi, India, Friday, March 11, 2016.
- Houseboats in Sundarbans, Digha soon
- "We want it like Kerala. We will have one houseboat plying along the Ganges in Kolkata, two-three in Sundarbans and three-four in the creeks between Tajpur and Mandarmani near Digha," AR Bardhan, principal secretary, West Bengal Tourism Department, ...
- Live like an urban monk
- He spent much of his childhood in the San Fernando Valley. As a freshman pre-med ... It was toward the end of his journey to India that he stopped in Benares, a city on the banks of the Ganges River, a popular destination for Hindu pilgrims.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ganges Valley Topics
Related searchesgregory chudnovsky
ospreys rugby union team club history
order of the dutch lion insignia