- a glacier in the Himalayas.
- Management Plan for Antarctic Specially Protected Area (ASPA) No
- site of Special Scientific Interest for snout of Dakshin Gangotri Glacier, Dakshin Gangotri glacier has significant value in terms of glacier retreat monitoring.
- Dakshin Gangotri : The Indian Permanent Station in Antarctica
- Third Indian Expedition to Antarctica, Scientific Report, 1986. Department of Ocean Development, Technical publication No. 3, pp.
- GANGOTRI H.E. PROJECT 55 (1X55) MW
- The Gangotri Hydroelectric Project located in Uttarkashi district of.
- Gangotri yatra route reopened for pilgrims
- PTI | 02:08 AM,Aug 28,2011 Dehra Dun, Aug 27 (PTI) The route to the Himalayan shrine of Gangotri, which was blocked for the last 20 days due to landslides following incessant rainfall, was finally reopened for pilgrims today, officials said here.
- Landslides hit Badrinath, Kedarnath and Gangotri routes
- PTI | 08:08 PM,Aug 21,2011 Dehra Dun, Aug 21 (PTI) The national highways leading to Badrinath, Kedarnath and Gangotri were today hit by fresh landslides following rains at various places disrupting the pilgrimage, officials said.
- Pilgrimage to Badrinath, Gangotri suspended
- The pilgrimage to the Himalayan shrines of Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri was suspended after the roads leading to them were hit by fresh landslides following heavy rains on Monday, leaving hundreds of pilgrims stranded.
- Gangotri yatra remains suspended for third day
- PTI | 07:08 PM,Aug 23,2011 Dehradun, Aug 23 (PTI) The yatra to Gangotri shrine remained suspended for the third consecutive day as the debris brought by landslides on the national highway was yet to be cleared, official sources said today.
- Gangotri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gangotri (Hindi: गंगोत्री) is a town and a Nagar Panchayat (municipality) in Uttarkashi district in the state of Uttarakhand, India.
- Gangotri, the Source of the Ganga River, by Stephen Knapp
- Dec 10, 2009 A little pilgrimage to Gangotri, the source of the Ganga River.
- Gangotri travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Gangotri, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
- Gangotri, India
- Gangotri: Guide to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Gangotri, part of the Char Dham pilgrimage route.
Gangotri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gangotri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprof denis moloney
hyderabad pakistan history