A selection of articles related to gangrene.
Original articles from our library related to the Gangrene. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gangrene.
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Gangrene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gangrene books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SYMMETRICAL PERIPHERAL GANGRENE: MULTIFACTORIAL
- Prashant K et al: Symmetrical Peripheral Gangrene: Multifactorial Association.
- DIABETIC GANGRENE
- DIABETIC GANGRENE. By C. M.
Suggested News Resources
- BOOKWORM: Book offers look into Haiti's future
- Broken limbs were amputated to avoid gangrene. The smell of death was everywhere. From Haiti, Farmer traveled to Canada to have a “meeting about a meeting” and to see if more aid could be obtained.
- Europe Has Two Choices: Amputation or Gangrene
- The perverse incentives of such a policy, and the cost of implementing it, will doom Europe to a slow demise, as the financial gangrene spreads throughout the system, progressively threatening currently healthy (relatively speaking) nations.
- Nightmare gets worse for amputee
- But after losing his 13-year-old son last year, then his remaining leg to gangrene, the road back looks harder than ever. Mr Muir and wife, Dolores, have suffered more than most families can imagine in the past years.
- Europe's Debt Burden May Be Germany's Financial Gangrene, Again
- I agree that the latter fear will overcome the former: Regardless, theirs is a choice between fears–neuroses, perhaps. But agreeing to shoulder a disproportionate share of the debt burden to save Europe will expose Germany to financial gangrene.
- Breast Gangrene
- Breast gangrene is rare in surgical practice. Gangrene of breast can be idiopathic or secondary to some causative factor. Antibiotics and debridement are used for management.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gangrene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gangrene is a serious and potentially life-threatening condition that arises when a considerable mass of body tissue dies (necrosis).
- Gangrene - MayoClinic.com
- Gangrene — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, diagnosis, treatment of tissue death.
- Gangrene Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Types and Prevention on
- Gangrene is a medical term used to describe the death of an area of the body.
- Gangrene Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and Treatment Information
- 2 days ago Get information about gangrene causes (Clostridium perfringens bacteria), diagnosis, symptoms, types (wet, dry), statistics and treatment.
- Gangrene: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Information on this condition, its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, outlook, complications and prevention.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream dictionary breathing
miwok plains miwok
eurozone official members
dream dictionary desert
kyudo kyudo equipment
otis elevator company