A selection of articles related to gangrene.
Original articles from our library related to the Gangrene. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gangrene.
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Gangrene is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gangrene books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gangrene. Introduction. Gangrene is the death of tissues in your body.
- Gangrene of the Extremities of Venous Origin - Circulation
- Gangrene of the extremities of venous origin is reviewed; it is a rare but distinct clinicopathologic entity hitherto not widely known. A classification of the cases of ...
- Gangrene of Lower Extremity Secondary to Extensive - Circulation
- criteria of this type of gangrene. Gregoire,3 in 1938, coined the term "phlegmasia cerulea dolens" to denote extensive venous occlusion that is characterized by ...
- successful treatment of gangrene in systemic - Rheumatology
- Systemic necrotizing vasculitis is uncommon in children and may be rarely associated with gangrene. We describe a 3-yr-old girl with parvovirus B19- induced ...
- venous gangrene - Postgraduate Medical Journal
- The term ' venous gangrene' is reserved for those cases of gangrene of a limb which occur in the presence of a venous occlusion but in which the arterial tree ...
Suggested News Resources
- Teen who was hours from death after contracting gangrene in her appendix
- A teenager who almost died after contracting gangrene has become an international beauty queen by being crowned Miss Eco UK.
- Kanhaiya Gets Bail, Judge Compares Alleged 'Anti-Nationalism' to 'Infection
- New Delhi: The Delhi high court on March 2 granted interim bail for six months to JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar. He will be released into the custody of a JNU faculty member on March 3. The bail amount has been set at Rs.
- Gas gangrene, bacterial infection caused by anaerobic Clostridium bacteria
- gas-gangrene-bacterial-infection-caused-by-anaerobic-clostridium- Gas gangrene is a bacterial infection caused by anaerobic Clostridium bacteria, and it can affect the muscle tissues.
- The Sun King Risen
- How seriously did Louis XIV take such soulful aspersions on his magnificence? He never wearied of being superb. Death took him just like the rest, but as gangrene gnawed him away from the leg up, he maintained his fearless air, and even his majesty.
- Mission trip to Ethiopia was no spring break
- The team paid the bill for a man who had a broken arm that developed gangrene, so his family wouldn't have undue financial burden due to the bill.” “We touched so many lives,” Barton said. “We provide medical care and training, and we work with medical ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Gangrene: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments - WebMD
- WebMD explains the causes, symptoms, and treatments of gangrene, a potentially life threatening condition that happens when body tissue dies.
- Gangrene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gangrene (or gangrenous necrosis) is a type of necrosis caused by a critically insufficient blood supply. This potentially life-threatening condition may occur after ...
- Gangrene Infection Causes, Symptoms & Treatment - MedicineNet
- Get information about gangrene causes (Clostridium perfringens bacteria), diagnosis, symptoms, types (wet, dry), statistics, and treatment. Dead tissue results ...
- Gangrene: Get Facts on Symptoms and Treatment - eMedicineHealth
- Sep 8, 2015 Learn about gangrene causes, types, symptoms and treatment. Dry gangrene is caused by reduced blood flow and wet gangrene develops ...
- Gangrene: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Gangrene happens when a body part loses its blood supply. This may happen from injury, an infection, or other causes. You have a higher risk for gangrene if ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.