- Ganguro fashion is back with Japanese women rocking extreme make up for a
- While outrageous costumes and far-fetched fashion fads are not new in Japan, a Tokyo cafe is taking visitors back to the 1990s with their 'Ganguro' inspired get-ups.
- Mr. Sato went to Ganguro Cafe and discovered his beautiful inner gyaru 【Pics】
- So when he heard about the ganguro dress-up and makeup cafe Black Diamond in Shibuya, he couldn't just write a quick review of the place and be done with it; he had to become one with the cafe and its staff. This is the story of how Mr. Sato became a ...
- Ex-Shibuya 'ganguro' gal finds new meaning as Mozambique medic
- Almost 20 years ago Sayaka Kuriyama was a popular Shibuya shop manager and ganguro gal with a dark tan typical of the late 1990s fashion trend.
- r/Creepy: Reddit group celebrates growing Lolita subculture
- The lolita fashion trend started as a street style in the '80s in Tokyo, when young people would gather in in Yoyogi Park and dress in distinctive clothing, evolving into a number of different looks known as lolita, gyaru, decora, and ganguro.
- Game of Goth
- Which is why a large part of mainstream fashion when compared to Grunge, Ganguro, Kogal etc, seem disconnected from reality. So with the designers you mentioned, they may partake or be immersed in music, art, films, literature associated with the Goth ...
Ganguro is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganguro books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesharald finehair
niles ohio attractions
battle of artemisium battle
network ten sport