A selection of articles related to ganja.
Original articles from our library related to the Ganja. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ganja.
- Hemp: Correspondences
- Cannibis sativa Folk Names: Chanvre, Gallowgrass, Ganeb, Ganja, Grass, Hanf, Kif, Marijuana, Neckweede, Tekrouri, Weed Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Power: Healing, Love, Visions, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Ganja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganja books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dangerous Drugs Amendment Act 2015 Fact - Ministry of Justice
- provisions will be in place regarding the possession and smoking of ganja, use of ganja by persons of the Rastafarian faith, and use of ganja for medical,.
- THE DANGEROUS DRUGS ACT PART IIIA. Ganja
- PART IIIA. Ganja. Export or import of wja.
- Ganja: a Select Bibliography - The National Library of Jamaica
- Ganja: a Select Bibliography of Resources at the National Library of Jamaica ( 2015). Introduction. Cannabis Sativa, commonly called marijuana is an ...
- MATERNAL-CHILD HEALTH AND GANJA IN JAMAICA - CIFAS
- MATERNAL-CHILD HEALTH AND GANJA. IN JAMAICA. MELANIE C.
- Crime and Drug-Related Issues in Jamaica - Columbia University
- Crime and. Drug-Related. Issues in Jamaica.
Suggested News Resources
- Antiguan 'Ras' gets 12 months for ganja
- A Rastafarian Antiguan national, who claimed he was trying to leave the island with 21 pounds of ganja for religious use, was sentenced to 12 months in prison when he appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court last Friday. The Antiguan ...
- Jamaica: Ganja tax?
- The island's parish councils want to be able to make regulations that will enable them to earn fees from commercial activities relating to ganja.
- 110 kg of ganja seized, one held
- Police and Static Surveillance Team, deputed for election work, seized 110 kg of ganja (cannabis) and arrested the driver even as two drug traffickers jumped out and escaped during vehicle checking at Parthibanur check-post near here on Tuesday evening.
- TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - Disabled woman fined for ganja 'to ease pain'
- An unemployed disabled woman, who said she has been trying without success to get a disability grant for eight years, was yesterday convicted for possession of 14 grammes of marijuana and fined TT$2,500. Michaeline Wall said she planned to take the ...
- Disabled woman fined for ganja 'to ease pain'
- CONVICTED: Michaeline Wall, right, is escorted to the San Fernando Magistrates' Court yesterday where she faced charges related to marijuana possession. —Photo: TREVOR WATSON. An unemployed disabled woman, who said she has been trying ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Urban Dictionary: ganja
- ganja. its not a jamaican word and its not slang, its a SANSKRIT(the original indic language) word for hemp. dumbasses.
- Ganja - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ganja may refer to: Cannabis (drug) · Ghanjah, a large ... This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganja. If an internal link led you here, ...
- Ganja | Define Ganja at Dictionary.com
- marijuana, especially in the form of a potent preparation used chiefly for smoking. Origin of ganja. Expand.
- ganja - Wiktionary
- English. Etymology. Borrowing from Bengali গাঁজা (gañja), from Sanskrit गञ्जा (gañjā, “hemp”).
- Ganja | Definition of Ganja by Merriam-Webster
- Define ganja: a potent and selected preparation of marijuana used especially for smoking broadly : marijuana—ganja in a sentence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmiles davis music samples
football soccer positions sweeper
joseph stalin industrialization
william d perez
king sigismund of hungary