A selection of articles related to gansu culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Gansu Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gansu Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Gansu Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gansu Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Siba: Bronze Age Culture of the Gansu Corridor
- SINO-PLATONIC PAPERS. Number 86. October, 1998.
- Letter of Undertaking of Non-government Society All members (165
- All members (165 members) of Gansu Research Society of. Hua'er express a strong wish that Hua'er could be listed into. Human Intangible Culture Heritage.
- Watermelon Production of Gansu Province in China
- quality in China. Meanwhile, drought is also a limitary factor to the product of watermelon and melon in Gansu.
- Research Precedents
- Fan Jingshi, Three Great Caves of the Dunhuang Grottoes, Gansu Culture Publishing House,. May 1998. 3.
- Gansu Province
- Gansu Province enjoys a long history and is one of the origins of Chinese culture.
Suggested News Resources
- Glimpsing glorious Gansu
- By Zhang Qian | 2011-10-9 | NEWSPAPER EDITION THE culture of northwest China - from Buddhist cave art to exotic dances - will be showcased from October 25 to 30 during Gansu Culture Week.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gansu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Culture. Sheep grazing beside a main road near Jiuquan.
- Gansu Culture Department
- Home > Municipalities And Government Agencies > Gansu Culture Department.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gansu Culture Topics
music of wales traditional music
candombl temples and priesthood
al-waqidis credibility bukhari
clifton college headmasters