- Indus valley civilization, ancient civilization that flourished from about 2500 B.C. to about 1500 B.
- Jun 6, 2008 Ganweriwala,. Pakistan. TRENCH WARFARE: MODERN BORDERS SPLIT THE INDUS.
- Saraswati River
- settlements, such as Kalibangan, Banawalli and Ganweriwala, were situated on the banks of this river.
- 1:10000000 Sites of the Indus Civilization Pakistan India
- Dholavira. Rakhigarhi. Kalibangan.
- Teacher's Guide
- Ganweriwala is in Punjab, Pakistan near the Indian border. It was discovered in the. 1970's, and at 80 hectares is as large as Mohenjodaro.
- Sarasvati River
- Mathura, or from Lothal to Ganweriwala or Kalibangan, on the river 1500 B.C.
- The Lost River
- This includes settlements such as Bhirrana, Rakhigarhi, Kunal or Banawali (all in Haryana), Kalibangan (Rajasthan) or Ganweriwala (Cholistan) — altogether, almost a third of all known urban Harappan sites.
- Indus Civilization Sites
- Rakhigarhi is a recently discovered city in Haryana, India. Partial excavations have revealed that it is as large as Harappa, Mohenjo Daro and Ganweriwala.
- Indo-Eurasian_research : Message: Ganweriwala tablet with "Yogic
- the new stray find of a molded (BROKEN) tablet from Ganweriwala, Lower Hakra R.
- Ganweriwala - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Ganweriwala
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Ganweriwala. Ganweriwala. Information about Ganweriwala in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
- Indus Civilization Timeline and Description - Harappan Civilization
- and India, an area of some 1.6 million square kilometers. The largest known Harappan site is Ganweriwala, located on the bank of the Sarasvati river.
Ganweriwala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganweriwala books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
neolithic period in europe
ancient egypt literature
meaning of dreams about avalanche