- Ancient civilization: Cracking the Indus script
- One such is the city of Ganweriwala, discovered in the 1970s and apparently comparable in size with Mohenjo-daro and Harappa. If these sites, and some others within Pakistan and India, were to be excavated, there seems a reasonable prospect of a widely ...
- The broken thread
- This alternative theory is partly inspired by the recent discovery of over 600 separate Harappan sites in the semi-arid region between the Sutlej and the Yamuna.
- Harappan surprise
- Thanks for publishing articles on archaeology . The author has spent lot of effort in gathering information and putting together this article.
- Rakhigarhi, the biggest Harappan site
- Mohenjo-daro, Harappa and Ganweriwala (all in Pakistan) and Rakhigarhi and Dholavira (both in India) are ranked as the first to the fifth biggest Harappan sites.
Ganweriwala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ganweriwala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesradio ceylon the hindi service
civilization iv python
vere gordon childe biography