- Women head to Trimbakeshwar temple to break ban, detained
- PUNE: In a replay of their high-voltage march to Shani Shingnapur temple, women activists today headed to the famous Trimbakeshwar temple in Nashik in a bid to break the ban on entry of female devotees into its sanctum sanctorum but were stopped and ...
- On the road in Saurashtra
- The temple layout consists of a garbhagriha (Nijamandira or Harigraha) and an antarala (an antechamber). The main deity deified in the sanctum is of Dwarkadeesh, which is known as the Trivikrama form of Vishnu and is depicted with four arms.
- Cops Foil Women''s Fresh Attempt to Reach Trimbakeshwar Temple
- However, the police had foiled their bid and detained them at a village 70 km away from the shrine. As per age-old tradition, women are not allowed in Trimbakeshwar temple's garbhagriha (sanctum sanctorum) while men are allowed for an hour (between 6 ...
- Dist in-charge Min reprimands admn over mismanagement at Mahakal Mandir
- The Free Press had highlighted the heavy irregularities prevailed at the Nandi Hall and Garbha Griha of Mahakaleshwar Temple on the occasion of Mahashivratri. The claims of smooth darshan to the devotees proved to be hollow as the devotees appeared to ...
Garbhagriha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Garbhagriha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of buddhist temples france
financial audit history
destroyer genesis of the destroyer
agni in ayurveda