Garbhodaka Shayi Vishnu
A selection of articles related to garbhodaka shayi vishnu.
Original articles from our library related to the Garbhodaka Shayi Vishnu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Garbhodaka Shayi Vishnu.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Jasmine: Correspondences
- Jasminum officinale or J. odoratissimum Folk Names: Jessamin, Moonlight on the Grove Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Vishnu Power: Money, Love, Prophetic Dreams...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Garbhodaka Shayi Vishnu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Garbhodaka Shayi Vishnu books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sri Garbhodaka-shayi Vishnu. Sri Vishnu-sahasra-nama – the thousand names of Lord Vishnu.
- Glossary: G | Krishna.com
- Lord Vishnu then appeared and saved him.
- Glossary: B | Krishna.com
- The first finite living being in the material creation.
- Lord Vishnu
- Lord Vishnu is the all-pervasive Lord who expands into everything. . Lord Shesha is often seen floating on the causal waters of the Garbhodaka Ocean, .
- lord shiva and lord vishnu - Hindunet Forums
- The Form of Vishnu that gives birth to Brahma is garbhodaka-shAyi (or vaTapatrashAyi).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.