A selection of articles related to garden purslane.
Original articles from our library related to the Garden Purslane. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Garden Purslane.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Garden of Desire
- It is Mabon. I walk about my garden in the cool of the evening. The leaves of the trees show hints of the coming fall. The harvest should be ripe, but disappointingly, there is little here to celebrate. My pumpkins should be covering the ground in their...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Purslane: Correspondences
- Portulaca sativa Folk Names: Garden Purslane, Golden Purslane, Pigweed Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Sleep, Love, Luck, Protection, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Garden Purslane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Garden Purslane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In the garden with Urban Harvest: Stay out of the weeds with management plan
- Anyone who grows annual plants whether vegetables or flowers will also have weeds - potentially lots of them. The good news about our area is we have a 12-month growing season and harvest season. The bad news is that the weeds do too.
- My annual lawn care guidelines
- These heavily advertised programs have been great marketing tools for the garden centers and stores, and especially the fertilizer manufacturers, but are not necessarily good for your lawn and the environment. Do not contract for more ...
- Mexico's Chinampas – Wetlands Turned into Gardens – Fight Extinction
- The chinampas or “floating gardens” produce spinach, chard, radishes, parsley, coriander, cauliflower, celery, mint, chives, rosemary, lettuce and purslane or pigweed.
- Farmers Market Beet: Miner's lettuce, a worthy weed
- Sometimes called winter purslane, Indian lettuce or spring beauty, miner's lettuce is a crisp, tender and succulent green. The name miner's ... Miner's lettuce is also very easy to grow and can be a great addition to a shady winter garden.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Garden Purslane Topics
chi weight lifting
the city of rio de janeiro
ayumi hamasaki video clips