- Postcards demand official language status for Kumaoni, Garhwali
- DEHRADUN: Members of the Yuva Garhwal Sabha (YGS) on Monday staged a protest here and sent over 500 postcards to the Centre to demand inclusion of Garhwali and Kumaoni languages in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution and recognition of the ...
- Garhwali folk singers enthral students
- The duo of Garhwali folk singers, Meena Rana and Pritam Bhartwan enthralled the students at DAV College on Thursday. The folk singers enlivened the cultural event which was part of the week long Student's union celebrations. The students, both boys and ...
- Spring Festival gets off to colourful start at Raj Bhavan
- Two dancers in traditional Garhwali attire have a look at the flowers at the annual Spring Festival at Raj Bhavan in Dehradun on Saturday. Tribune photo: Vinod Pundir. Tribune News Service.
- Inspired by Neerja, This Woman Stood at Gunpoint and Told a Robber That He Won
- Neerja Bhanot's courage must have been a source of inspiration for many people across the world. Mitali Shah, an employee of UCO bank in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, is one of them. Mitali showed immense courage and stood strong in the face of what she ...
- Garhwali language: Endangered to Extinct?
- DEHRADUN: Garhwali, considered the first language amongst natives, is fast vanishing from the hill state.
Garhwali is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Garhwali books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjackson county missouri history
waking dream therapy
gnome source code
redox redox reactions in biology
dream symbol pajamas
brisbane tourist destinations
dharma dharma as a purushartha