A selection of articles related to garlic preservation.
Original articles from our library related to the Garlic Preservation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Garlic Preservation.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Garlic: Correspondences
- Allium sativum Folk Names: Ajo, Poor Man's Treacle, Stinkweed Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Hecate Power: Protection, Healing, Exorcism, Lust, Anti-Theft...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Garlic Preservation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Garlic Preservation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- SXSW dining guide: From barbecue to tacos, eat like a local
- They make good food, not fast food, as their sign reads. Violet Taco. 600 W.
- Corned beef and cabbage: More than a tradition
- My husband Fred and I prepare our St. Patrick's Day corned beef a bit differently than the traditional recipe my mother used. We sprinkle the corned beef with garlic powder and spread mustard on the top and sides.
- Hanford Gourmet: Noodling around
- When the oil begins to shimmer add half of the prepped garlic, ginger, and green onion. Stir-fry for 30 ...
- Tradition and Innovation in America's Taiwanese Cooking
- One beloved Taiwanese dish, stinky tofu (chou doufu), derives its wallop from an age-old preservation technique: blocks of soy bean curd are fermented in a brine that includes already-fermented vegetables, meats, or seafood.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Garlic Preservation Topics
late middle ages culture
hsh princess maria-annunciata