A selection of articles related to garlic.
Original articles from our library related to the Garlic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Garlic.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Garlic: Correspondences
- Allium sativum Folk Names: Ajo, Poor Man's Treacle, Stinkweed Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Hecate Power: Protection, Healing, Exorcism, Lust, Anti-Theft...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Food Magic
- Taste, touch, feel, aroma, shape and color. What do your senses tell you about food? Do some foods feel more powerful than others? For example, what do your senses tell you about a lemon? Powerful? If so, what power do you find? Imagine how many hours it...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvinating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental work and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Garlic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Garlic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Garlic by Eldon Everhart, Cindy Haynes, and Richard Jauron. Garlic (Allium sativum) is a member of the onion family.
- Garlic Mustard Handout h
- Garlic mustard is a biennial; it has a two-year life cycle. Seeds germinate in April. Seedlings are shown below.
- Garlic. (Allium sativum). Recommended Varieties.
- Garlic Mustard (Alliaria petiolata)
- garlic mustard - page 1 of 3. Garlic Mustard. (Alliaria petiolata).
- Active Compounds: Garlic contains more than 200 chemical com- pounds.
Suggested News Resources
- Now Open: Johnny Garlic's, Dumplings & Buns, Reed & Greenough, Make Westing, more
- Johnny Garlic's in Dublin opened last Thursday, bringing yet another Guy Fieri restaurant into the world. Turning and turning in the widening gyre, it's only a matter of time until one is plopped down on Fisherman's Wharf.
- Creamy White Garlic Gravy with Biscuits. All Vegan!
- I also whisked in the vegan butter, maple syrup and the garlic granules. Keep whisking until mixture thickens. When thick, turn off heat.
- Celeb BB's garlic dread
- BIG Brother spiced things up yesterday when housemates had to eat food laced with garlic. Tara and Amy downed milkshakes, while Darryn and Bobby competed over a bowl of garlic cereal.
- LT Foods to export fresh Garlic to CANADA
- LT Foods Limited, formerly known as LT Overseas, leading processor and exporter of packaged rice under the flagship brand “Daawat” will now export Fresh Garlic to the largest super market chain “Loblow” in Canada.
Suggested Web Resources
- Garlic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Allium sativum, commonly known as garlic, is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and rakkyo.
- Garlic Health Benefits
- Information on the reputed health giving properties of garlic: modern science meets folklore.
- Garlic has been used as both food and medicine in many cultures for thousands of years, dating back to when the Egyptian pyramids were built.
- growing garlic
- 4 page fact sheet on growing garlic at home-realistic advise on varieties, soil needs, when to sow, dealing to problems, storeage.
- WHFoods: Garlic
- Garlic is a wonderful seasoning to add aroma, taste, and added nutrition to your dishes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescuisine cuisines of oceania
-logy other words ending in ology
list of medical schools jamaica
dream interpretation number 17
the diamond age analysis