A selection of articles related to gastric.
Original articles from our library related to the Gastric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gastric.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Gastric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gastric books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Procedure Guideline for Adult Solid-Meal Gastric-Emptying Study 3.0*
- Radionuclide studies of gastric emptying and motility are the most comprehensive and physiologic studies of gastric motor function available.
- Gastric Electrical Stimulation
- What is Gastric Electrical. Stimulation (Enterra™. Therapy)?
- Procedures/Diagnostic Tests Gastric analysis
- Instit. Clinical. National.
- Dumping Syndrome after Gastric Bypass
- Gastric bypass makes the stomach smaller and bypasses the pyloric sphincter.
Suggested News Resources
- Gastric Bypass Lowers Alcohol Tolerance
- By Kristina Fiore, Staff Writer, MedPage Today Physicians should warn gastric bypass patients that they may not be as tolerant of alcohol as they were prior to surgery, one researcher urged.
- First Gastric Plication in Houston Performed by Texas Laparoscopic Consultants
- Dr. Sherman Yu and Dr. Terry Scarborough are announcing the successful completion of the first gastric plication in Houston at their Texas Laparoscopic Consultants practice.
- Fenland postmistress' death caused by leaking gastric band, inquest told
- AN infection caused by a leaking gastric band killed a Doddington woman just a week before Christmas, an inquest heard. To send a link to this page to a friend, simply enter their email address below.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gastric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gastric acid is a digestive fluid, formed in the stomach. It has a pH of 1 to 2 and is composed of hydrochloric acid (HCl) (around 0.
- Gastric - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of GASTRIC. : of or relating to the stomach.
- Gastric bypass
- Apr 16, 2009 Gastric bypass surgery makes the stomach smaller and allows food to bypass part of the small intestine.
- Stomach (Gastric) Cancer Home Page - National Cancer Institute
- Information about stomach (gastric) cancer treatment, prevention, causes, screening, clinical trials, research and statistics from the National Cancer Institute .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.