A selection of articles related to gastric.
Original articles from our library related to the Gastric. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gastric.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Gastric is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gastric books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mama June Shannon getting gastric sleeve surgery
- Mama June Shannon is getting a gastric sleeve as a safer weight loss alternative to dieting.
- Combining photoimmunotherapy and gene transduction effective against elusive
- Researchers report photoimmunotherapy to be effective against elusive gastric cancer cells following transduction with the gene that expresses the extracellular domain protein of HER2.
- Impure water cause of gastric cancer prevalence in Kashmir: DAK
- Water industry in Kashmir lacks testing facility for H pylori and it relies on coliform bacteria, a bacterial indicator to evaluate the safety of source waters, but H pylori has been found in waters where coliform indicators were absent.
- B-DOC Regimen Plus Maintenance Feasible for Advanced Gastric Cancer
- Bevacizumab combined with docetaxel, oxaliplatin, and capecitabine (B-DOC) plus maintenance therapy was feasible and active as first-line therapy in patients with advanced gastric or gastroesophageal adenocarcinoma, a study published in the journal ...
- Gastric Bypass and Diabetes -- Alexandria Bariatric Surgeon on How the
- He notes that gastric bypass surgery specifically has been shown to produce an extraordinary reduction in type-2 diabetes among patients who have undergone the treatment. In fact, Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.