- Apr 27, 2011 Our Gastroenteritis Main Article provides a comprehensive look at the who, what, when and how of Gastroenteritis.
- Managing Acute Gastroenteritis Among Children
- Among children in the United States, acute gastroenteritis Acute gastroenteritis remains a common illness among infants and children throughout the world.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF
- Outbreaks of gastroenteritis in long-term care facilities (LTCFs) are not uncommon, and approach to the control of viral gastroenteritis outbreaks in LTCFs.
- Gastroenteritis: When Your Child Needs Hospital Care
- Gastroenteritis is a common childhood illness that causes diarrhea and vomiting that can lead to dehydration.
- Managing Gastroenteritis
- Managing Gastroenteritis. How Long Will the. Diarrhea Last?
- Viral Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu)
- Viral Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu). PATIENT EDUCATION SERIES. BROWN UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICES | www.
- Gastroenteritis kills 2 in Sokoto
- Two children have died from an outbreak of Gastroenteritis in Rabah Local Government of Sokoto State. The deaths occurred in Gandi Community.
- Boulder's Tom Danielson weakened by virus, still riding Pro Challenge
- Danielson almost scratched from the race after contracting gastroenteritis. Doctors treated him all Wednesday night and this morning.
- Danielson struggles with illness in Colorado
- "Tom was up suffering all night with gastroenteritis," Sprouse said. "We treated his symptoms and spent the early morning getting him comfortable to the point so that he could rest and keep food down.
- 4000 more fall ill on humid day
- "There are groups of people with low blood sugar, those suffering from dehydration and gastroenteritis," said Dr Sanjeev Chibber, who is manning the centre. "We are keeping a close watch on those fasting and mercilessly intervening.
- Gastroenteritis breaks out in Multan too
- Multan - After afflicting areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, the epidemic of gastroenteritis has broken out in Multan (Punjab). Experts believe contaminated water is responsible for the outbreak.
- Gastroenteritis (Stomach Flu) Symptoms, Causes, Treatments
- Gastroenteritis is a condition that causes irritation and inflammation of the stomach and intestines (the gastrointestinal tract).
- Viral gastroenteritis (stomach flu) - MayoClinic.com
- Viral gastroenteritis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment of condition often called stomach flu.
- Viral Gastroenteritis - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Discusses viruses that can cause gastroenteritis, including rotaviruses, adenoviruses, caliciviruses, astroviruses, Norwalk virus, and a group of Noroviruses.
Gastroenteritis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gastroenteritis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.