- Taxonomy and Distribution of the Neritidae (Mollusca: Gastropoda
- Jan 3, 2008 Siong Kiat Tan and Reuben Clements (2008) Taxonomy and distribution of the Neritidae (Mollusca: Gastropoda) in Singapore.
- Taxonomy and phylogeny of Armina (Gastropoda: Nudibranchia
- Taxonomy and phylogeny of Armina. (Gastropoda: Nudibranchia: Arminidae) from the Atlantic and eastern Pacific diana p. ba'ez.
- Old species and new concepts in the taxonomy of Pomacea
- Old species and new concepts in the taxonomy of Pomacea. (Gastropoda: Ampullariidae). NÉSTOR J.
- Practical applications for systematics and taxonomy in North
- Apr 22, 2008 Key words: systematics, taxonomy, snail, freshwater, conservation, gastropods.
- Effects of oceanographic retention on decapod and gastropod
- This was then separately compared to decapod and gastropod taxonomic distinctness, our met- ric for the community's response to oceanographic retention.
- Gastropoda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The taxonomy of the Gastropoda as shown in various texts can differ in major ways.
- Taxonomy of the Class Gastropoda
- Taxonomy of the Class Gastropoda.
- Florida Nature: Gastropoda - (gastropods)
- Gastropoda (gastropods). Gastropoda: Taxonomy | Species on this site.
- Gastropod - New World Encyclopedia
- The taxonomy of the Gastropoda is under constant revision, but more and more of the old taxonomy is being abandoned.
Gastropoda Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gastropoda Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gastropoda Taxonomy Topics
Related searcheskeith moon death
list of xenogears terms kadomony
three gorges dam debate over the dam
in catilinam i-iv