- World's tiniest land snail is so small it fits inside the eye of a NEEDLE
- The miniature shell of a tiny land snail has been found in limestone rocks in southern China. Called Angustopila dominikae, its shell measures just 0.
- What can aquatic gastropods tell us about phenotypic plasticity? A review and
- Here, we conduct a review and meta-analysis of published literature on phenotypic plasticity in aquatic (marine and freshwater) gastropods, a common system for studying plasticity. ....
- Five New Species of Spiky Sea Snails Discovered, One Named after Joe Strummer
- Molecular taxonomy and naming of five cryptic species of Alviniconcha snails (Gastropoda: Abyssochrysoidea) from hydrothermal vents. Systematics and Biodiversity, published online December 3, 2014; doi: 10.1080/14772000.
- Scientists announce Top 10 New Species from 2012
- The top 10 new species list was announced May 23 by the International Institute for Species Exploration at Arizona State University. The 2013 list includes an amazing glow-in-the-dark cockroach, a harp-shaped carnivorous sponge, and the …more.
- 'Coney Detroit': The Hot Dog History of the Motor City
- JG: I would have a hard time--I could do a taxonomy or a hot-dog map of the United States, but I would have a really hard time ranking them because so much of this has to do with what you're used to.
Gastropoda Taxonomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gastropoda Taxonomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gastropoda Taxonomy Topics
common horse-chestnut uses
frank aiken honours death
dream dictionary dove