Gatka Origin As A Martial Art
A selection of articles related to gatka origin as a martial art.
Original articles from our library related to the Gatka Origin As A Martial Art. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gatka Origin As A Martial Art.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Gatka Origin As A Martial Art is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gatka Origin As A Martial Art books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Youth in Punjab showcases Gatka, Sikh martial art Feb 27, 6:21 pm
- Performers displayed their awe-inspiring agility and dexterity in Gatka. At the event, organizers pitched for the recognition of Gatka at national and international level.
- 193 cadets graduate as army officers from Gaya OTA
- Malkhamb, Khurki and Gatka represent different regional martial arts. Whereas Malkhamb is regarded as the traditional martial art of Western India, Gatka is associated with northern India.
- Gatka: Once part of fairs, now diploma course
- Traditional Sikh martial art 'gatka' is about to join modern sporting disciplines. From the upcoming session, Punjabi University will run a one-year diploma course in the ... he read 'The art of Gatka' written by KS Akali in 1939.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.