- Krishna devotees look to provide for this life
- He practiced Gaudiya Vaishnavism, a form of Hinduism with roots in the 16th century.
- Narendra Modi sings of `spiritual unity' for `diversified' India
- Addressing the centenary celebration of Gaudiya Mission in Kolkata, Modi said "devotees do not divide. Referring to Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan `Vaishnavjan to tene kahiye', he said "Nobody's keen to know in which language the song is written.
- The great fire
- Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, the founder of Gaudiya Vaishnavism, prayed here for 24 years. Srimad Vallabhacharya visited Puri and performed a seven-day recitation of Srimad Bhagavatam. The maths and meditation spots of many of these saints continue to ...
- Phag Utsav at Jaipur's historic Govind Devji temple begins for celebrating
- Gaudiya Vaishnavism theology claims that Radha's love for Krishna symbolizes the soul's intense longing and willingness for the ultimate unification with God to become the undivided form.
Gaudiya Vaishnava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gaudiya Vaishnava books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gaudiya Vaishnava Topics
Related searchesjammu and kashmir
wing chun balance and structure
clef percussion clef
hyuga neji personality and ability