Gauge Theory Mathematical Formalism
A selection of articles related to gauge theory mathematical formalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Gauge Theory Mathematical Formalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gauge Theory Mathematical Formalism.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Gauge Theory Mathematical Formalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gauge Theory Mathematical Formalism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Viewpoint: Extending an Alternative to Feynman Diagrams
- Quantum field theories provide the mathematical language in which to express ideas in many branches of modern physics. This language was ...
- Viewpoint: Are We on the Brink of the Higgs Abyss?
- In quantum theory, a stable, “true” vacuum corresponds to the global minimum of the scalar potential, a function that depends on all the scalar fields associated with the fundamental forces of nature. A metastable or “false” vacuum is ...
- Supersymmetry in quantum optics and in spin-orbit coupled systems
- Supersymmetry (SUSY) is one of the most beautiful and attractive concepts in physics, since it establishes a duality between bosons and fermions, cures divergency problems and resolves the mass hierarchy in quantum field theory.
- What is Art? and/or What is Beauty?
- In the context of art, beauty is the gauge of successful communication between participants – the conveyance of a concept between the artist and the perceiver.
Gauge Theory Mathematical Formalism Topics
Related searcheseric cartman cartmans family
davar m boghaei
christa mcauliffe early life
iridium satellite history