Gautama Buddha Marriage
A selection of articles related to gautama buddha marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Gautama Buddha Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gautama Buddha Marriage.
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Buddha and Reiki: A Personal Experience
- The Buddha and Reiki are in a beautiful way related in my life. Perhaps not so amazing, since the man who discovered Reiki, Mikao Usui, was a Japanese Buddhist. About three years ago I bought a bronze with gold plated Buddha statue in Ladakh. It sits on my...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
Gautama Buddha Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gautama Buddha Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gautam Buddha
- Gautama, because he belonged to the Gautama clan. far and near to win her hand in marriage. .
- Gautama Buddha UJJæYÆ
- January – June, 1997. Gautama Buddha. (563-483 B.
- Siddhartha Gautama Buddha - Kouroo Contexture
- May 2, 2008 called, in Sanskrit, Gautama, or in Pali, Gotama. This prince would grow up in luxury in Sakka, Nepal and be married at age 16 to Yasodhara.
- HISTORY - Textbooks Online
- mother Mayadevi. As his mother died at child birth, he was brought up by his aunt Prajapati. Gautami.
- Gautama and Jesus parallel lives
- The legendary parts of the lives of Buddha and Jesus are identical. 8. The “ marriage” at Cana explained.
Suggested Web Resources
- Life of Buddha, Life of Gautam Buddha, Gautam Budh Life,Gautama
- Life of Buddha, Life of Gautam Buddha, Gautam Budh Life,Gautama Buddha, Buddha In his youth, Prince Siddhartha married Princess Yasodhara.
- Buddha | Siddhartha Gautama
- Despite predictions that Gautama would be the Buddha while still a baby, his father arranged a marriage at the age of sixteen.