A selection of articles related to gautamiya tantra.
Original articles from our library related to the Gautamiya Tantra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gautamiya Tantra.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Gautamiya Tantra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gautamiya Tantra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Puranic quotes on Shree Shaligram Shila With Keshava in the form
- Gautamiya Tantra. “Shalagramas do not require installation ceremony.
- Journal of Religious Culture
- wishing to know if it could be a shalagrama-shila. According to the Gautamiya.
- Introduction to Tantra S'âstra
- It is a peculiarity of Tantra that its worship is largely free of Vaidik exclusiveness, whether based on caste, sex or otherwise.
- Puja Rituals in Srimandir
- Sri Gautamiya Tantra is another work, stated to have been originated at. Purusottam Khetra; it has also much influence on the puja system of Sri Jagannath.
Suggested News Resources
- Tomorrow is Radhashtami
- She is the central figure for all goddesses of fortune. She possesses all qualities to attract the Personality of Godhead. She is the primeval internal potency of the Lord.
Suggested Web Resources
- VNN Editorial - Tantric Literature And Gaudiya Vaishnavism
- Gaudiya Vaisnavas rely primarily on the Naradapancaratra, Gautamiya Tantra, and Brihad-Gautamiya Tantra.
- Chapter Twenty-two: Vedanta and Tantra Shastra
- In the grand opening chapter of the Kularnava Tantra it is said: "In this world are countless you will find Jiva Goswami constantly referring to Gautamiya Tantra.
- Radha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Radha's relationship with Krishna is given in further detail within texts such as the Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Garga Samhita and Brihad Gautamiya tantra.
- GGM -> Gautamiya Tantra
- Mar 16, 2010 I have never come across a printed edition of "Brihad" Gautamiya Tantra, nor for that matter, evidence of a manuscript version.
- Vedic quotes on Sri Shalagram Shila
- Gautamiya Tantra “Shalagramas do not require installation ceremony.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gautamiya Tantra Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about oil
vanilla sky plot
the godfather quotes
eisenhower trophy results