- Smederevski pank-rok bend Gavrilo Princip, izdao su svoj treći album pod nazivom “Uravnilovka“.
- Smederevski pank-rok bend Gavrilo Princip, izdao su svoj treći album pod nazivom “Uravnilovka“. Muziku za sve pesme radio je ceo bend.
- Gavrilo Princip, assassin who sparked WWI, gets statue in Belgrade
- Gavrilo Princip, whose two-meter bronze likeness was unveiled before a crowd of hundreds in central Belgrade still fuels controversy in the ethnically-divided Balkans. Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic described Princip as a freedom fighter and a hero.
- Downton Abbey finale: a comprehensive list of the dearly departed
- How: Shot by Gavrilo Princip, a Bosnian Serb. Tragedy factor: Vast. A whole lot of people died during the war.
- WW3 News: Ukraine, The Forgotten Flashpoint Of WW3
- The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria on June 28, 1914 in Sarajevo by Gavrilo Princip, a Serbian national, ended with a retaliation by Austria-Hungary against Serbia.
- Alumni rock band wilds out with raw energy and angst
- The band, which gets its name from Gavrilo Princip — the man who infamously assassinated Austria's Archduke Franz Ferdinand — is a mash-up of multiple genres.
Gavrilo Princip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gavrilo Princip books and related discussion.