- Gawai Dayak is a rice harvest festival of the Dayak people of Sarawak, Malaysia, on the northern coast of Borneo.
- IBAN PEOPLE GROUPS
- Some of the Iban peoples' unique and colorful festivals are the Gawai Dayak ' harvest festival', Gawai.
- 8 Days Sabah & Sarawak Introduction
- Gawai Dayak Festival. June 1 - 2, 2011. Gawai Dayak is a harvest festival celebrated by the Sarawak's indigenous people, particularly the.
- Academic Calendar 2011
- Jan 10, 2011 Teaching. Gawai Dayak (1-2 Jun) *College Holiday (3 Jun). Birthday of Yang Di- Pertuan Agong (4 Jun).
- Gawai Antu
- Gawai Antu - The Iban Feast of the Departed. 2. Published at the Sarawak Dayak Community Online http://www.
- 'Increase in voters due to efforts of PBB taskforce'
- He stressed the taskforce was on an intensive voter-registration drive, which included visiting the 26 longhouses in his constituency during Gawai Dayak. “The increase is due to our ongoing effort of registering new voters, especially young voters.
- JPJ busy with 'Ops Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2011'
- “We only expect more people to use buses from Aug 26 onwards. If the need arises we will increase our trips. However, past experiences reveal that less people use buses during Hari Raya unlike during Gawai Dayak,” he said.
- Sarawak Welfare Department Distributes Almost RM60 Million Up To July 2011
- Johnny said such contributions were also given to recipients who celebrated other festivals such as the Chinese New Year, Gawai Dayak and Christmas each year.
- Johor's own Iban heartland
- There, 25-year-old kindergarten teacher Elise Lapik, an Iban who could easily win a Kumang Gawai (Dayak Harvest Festival Queen) contest, together with her mother and aunt were ordering Sarawak laksa.
- Gawai Dayak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gawai Day or Gawai Dayak is a festival celebrated in Sarawak on 1 June every year. It is both a religious and social occasion.
- Festivals of Malaysia ~ Gawai
- Gawai Dayak ~ Festival Date - 01 & 02 JUN 11. This harvest festival, gives thanks to the gods and spirits for the bounty of the land.
Gawai Dayak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gawai Dayak books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gawai Dayak Topics
Related searchesharmful effects
norman vincent peale
instrument landing system components
hawaiian pidgin history
a song for europe history