Gay Pejorative Usage
A selection of articles related to gay pejorative usage.
Original articles from our library related to the Gay Pejorative Usage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gay Pejorative Usage.
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Gay Pejorative Usage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gay Pejorative Usage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In defence of pretentiousness
- Always pejorative, the word “pretentious” is easy shorthand for dismissing novels, plays and movies. It's used to slag off music, bitch about what a person is wearing or rubbish the decor in a hotel. ....
- Dinosaur VEINS found inside a hadrosaur fossil in Montana by paleontologists
- Paleontologists have confirmed that spindly structures found inside an 80-million-year-old fossil are genuine dinosaur veins.
- DeMar DeRozan was the Raptors star hiding in plain sight
- Former general manager Bryan Colangelo gave DeRozan a four-year, $40-million extension on opening night of the 2012-13 season, and it was widely panned as a needless commitment to just another high-usage, empty-calorie scorer on the wing.
- Catholic school violated gay man's rights, judge rules
- BOSTON (Reuters) – A Boston-area Roman Catholic girls' high school violated a gay man's rights when it revoked an offer for him to work as director of food services after he revealed on a form that he was married to another man, a state court has ruled.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.