A selection of articles related to gazing.
Original articles from our library related to the Gazing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gazing.
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 1:2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 1:3 To...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Gazing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gazing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Elachee Science Center to host Raptor Fest, star-gazing event March 12
- See the span of an eagle's wings or view the vastness of the universe as Elachee Nature Science Center hosts two unique events in Gainesville. Happening first will be Raptor Fest from 11 a.m.
- Gazing into parks' future
- Gazing into parks' future. Choices: Don Derby checks out Concept #1 for Canoe Beach during the city's open house on Thursday, March 3. — image credit: Martha Wickett/Observer.
- Tomorrow's Reading: new date for postponed future-gazing event
- A new date has been announced for the Reading Year of Culture event Tomorrow's Reading after it was postponed at short notice earlier this month. The weekend festival looking at the future of the town was due to happen on Saturday March 5 but was ...
- Zawaski's Shorties: Blackhawks Caught Star-Gazing
- (CBS) After putting together one of their most impressive games of the season last Saturday in Dallas, the Blackhawks spent the first period getting whipped by the visiting Stars on Thursday night in Chicago. Favor returned. Dallas winger Patrick Eaves ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.