Ge 36 Udf
- General Electric's GE36 Unducted Fan was a variation on the original propfan concept, and appears similar to a pusher configuration piston engine.
- AEROACOUSTIC ANALYSIS OF A CONTRA ROTATING OPEN
- Figure 1: Internal structures of the GE 36 UDF engine2.
- Air Breathing Propulsion - Quo Vadis ?
- Unducted Fan (UDF) GE 36: • Counter-rotating rotors, variable pitch driven by. 7- staged, counter-rotating LPT.
- Tip Shrouding Experimentation towards Silencing the Open Rotor
- UDF GE-36. 1970's-1989. Turbine Driven.
- General Electric GE36 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The General Electric GE36 was an experimental aircraft engine, a hybrid between a turbofan and a turboprop, known as an Unducted Fan (UDF) or propfan.
- Aviation Images - Rare Aircraft Image Gallery Index
- McDonnell Douglas MD-81 UHB Demonstrator (GE36 UDF), Propfan. Microjet 200B. Mikoyan MiG-AT.
Ge 36 Udf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ge 36 Udf books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.