- How ancient classic Beowulf suits the era of Isis
- It tells how the monster Grendel terrorises a Danish stronghold until Beowulf, a native of Geatland (southern Sweden), arrives. The beer is broken out and Beowulf boasts of his battle prowess.
- Monster's ink
- As he set about dissecting the muscular Anglo-Saxon verse, he might have chuckled at the parallel with the warrior prince Beowulf, who had also travelled far from his Geatland home in search of glory—albeit of the sort gained by protecting the king of ...
- Beowulf and Memorial Day
- It begins when Beowulf travels from Geatland in what is now Sweden to Denmark to come to the aid of King Hrothgar in his towering mead hall Herot. The Danes are being plagued by the swamp monster Grendel, “that shadow of death,” who hunts their ...
- Geat Land Studio Corte vince Maxxi YAP Roma
- Geat Land, questo il nome del progetto di Studio Corte è una grande zolla di terra da esplorare e scoprire.
Geatland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geatland books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid elazar legacy
penobscot county maine cities and towns
list of indigenous peoples micronesia
examples of feudalism sweden