- Israel's History in Pictures: The Hinnom Valley
- The archives at the University of California - Riverside contains this picture, but clearly the caption "Mount Tabor" was wrong. This is a picture of "Gei Ben Hinnom"(the Hinnom Valley) in Jerusalem, beneath the walls of the Old City.
- Lia van Leer, Israeli movie pioneer, dies at 90
- Other problems with the ultra-Orthodox followed when she opened the Jerusalem Cinematheque in the Gei Ben-Hinnom Valley area, known for human sacrifice in ancient times. “When we built the [Jerusalem] Cinematheque, some of these [ultra-Orthodox] ...
- Religiöse Begriffe aus der Welt des Judentums
- Der Begriff Gehinnom ist der Name eines reellen Ortes: Gei-Hinnom, »das Tal des Hinom«. Es liegt an der südlichen Grenze des alten Jerusalem und erstreckt sich vom Berg Zion nach Osten bis zum Kidrontal. Der Tenach beschreibt Gehinnom als eine tiefe, ...
- Oxford Scholar Brings God's Wife Back To Life
- Scholars have known since the late 1960s that the ancient Israelites worshiped both Yahweh and his wife Asherah. Despite efforts by some editors to translate Asherah's name to mean 'Sacred Tree,' archaeological findings and excerpts from the Book of ...
- Mass Effect 2 Cheats Codes, Hints, Tips and Secrets
- Cheats for Mass Effect 2 on the PC and Hidden Gameplay Tips, Achievements, Secrets Locations, Armour Secrets, Bonuses and Extra points and Skills. Although there is no cheat menu but you can perform few cheats on PC version, to know how to do it, read ...
Gei Hinnom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gei Hinnom books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.