Geisslerlieder Second Outbreak 1349
A selection of articles related to geisslerlieder second outbreak 1349.
Original articles from our library related to the Geisslerlieder Second Outbreak 1349. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Geisslerlieder Second Outbreak 1349.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 36
- Chapter 36 36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. 36:2 And Moses...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- The Qabalah
- I've been reading Dion Fortunes book "The Mystical Qaballah". So far I've just begun reading about the second sphere, or Sephiroth. I've had some very interesting enlightenments.......Kether, is the first Sephiroth. This is a bit hard to explain,...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Geisslerlieder Second Outbreak 1349 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geisslerlieder Second Outbreak 1349 books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
- 14th Century | Music Timeline
- 1349. Second Geisslerlieder outbreak following the Black Death (see also 1258).
- Istria on the Internet - Medicine and Health - Infectious Diseases
- Researchers still do not agree on why large outbreaks of the infection have . A second variation - pneumonic plague - attacked the respiratory system and . Syria lost a total of 400000 people by the time the epidemic subsided in March 1349.